This Lip Balm recipe is so easy to make and is also adjustable according to the oils you have in hand.
Note: This makes 250 grams or over 50 lip tubes. You can keep the balm in a sealed plastic container for melting at a later date if you don't want to use all of the mixture at once.
- 40g (16%) Organic Beeswax Pastilles
- 20g (8%) Organic Shea Butter
- 15g (6%) Organic Cocoa Butter
- 100g (40%) Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 40g (16%) Organic Jojoba Oil
- 35g (14%) Organic Castor Oil
- 40-50 drops of Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
1. Melt the ingredients in the microwave using a glass measuring cup or on the stove in a double boiler.
2. Remove from heat and stir until all parts are dissolved. Add peppermint essential oil to the desired flavor level.
3. Pour the lip balm into lip balm tubes/container.
4. Allow the mixture to solidify.